- Ride a Bus going to Lucena from bus terminals in LRT-Buendia or Kamias Station going to San Pablo (drop-off is near the San Pablo City Medical Hospital Bus stop) –Bus is Php 127.00 for regular and Php 102.00 for students.
- Ride a tricycle (around Php 20-40) going to the city proper or a jeepney (Php 8.00, now is Php 7.00) and tell the driver to drop you off in 7-eleven jeepney terminal, if you rode a tricycle, however, if you took the the latter, sometimes it stops in front of the San Pablo Cathedral, known as “SM” meaning “Sa Mangga”. Across it, you’ll find the convenience store. Make sure to ask if it’s the Jeep going to Sto. Angel. Fare is Php 12.00 up to Sambat, this is the last stop but you can ask a favor to the driver (if you are many) to take you up to the parking area going to Pandin. Go use your charm (wink) haha!
- From there you can ask some of the locals how to go to Pandin lake. You will not be lost since there is already a walkway going there. You will also see signboards.
- Once you get there, you are required to sign on their visitors log.
- You can avail their Lamo (balsa) experience with lunch included for Php 360.00 or for the Balsa rafting for Php 180.00 per person.Below are the contact numbers of the President of the Bantay Lawa Association.
Ms. Tina Abrigo- Pandin Lake President – 09079952983
Ate Zion – 09299789565
You can also message me since that’s my hometown so I can assist you. 🙂
Quick get-away with less than a thousand bucks. Happy Travels!
More photos here: Snaps hots